- All orders placed in the North American Region regarding Warranty, Returns, and Defects are to be directed to Honeycomb Aeronautical Ltd.
Honeycomb Aeronautical Ltd.
Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport
8799 Balboa Avenue, Suite 265
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone: (833) 387-7554
- All products are covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
- Alpha Flight Controls tension bands on the mechanical movement is covered by a 5-year replacement program warranty.
- The warranty only covers defective components and defects in workmanship that occurred during the manufacturing process
- All defective returns will be evaluated in house for repairs and sent back free of charge. If product can not be repaired customer will be issued a new unit.
- All Returns and replacements without serial number and proof of purchase void warranty coverage.
- All cost of shipping and receiving of defective units and replacement parts will be covered through Honeycomb Aeronautical Ltd.
- All non-defective units are nonrefundable.
- All Defective returns must have all the product materials included and be returned in original condition.
- The following defects are not covered by the warranty:
- All damages arising from the failure to observe instructions in this manual.
- Cosmetic wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches and rubberized paint deterioration due to rubbing against any surface.
- Defects caused by improper use or cleaning.
- Physical damage (e.g. scratches, broken casing caused for example by dropping the product or gross negligence).
- Damage due to excessive force.
- Damage caused by connecting components that are not shipped or included with the Honeycomb Products.