fbpx

Forum

Switches won't work...

Switches won't work in FSX  

RSS

jagerderek
(@jagerderek)
20/11/2019 1:51 am  

I cannot get the switches in FSX to work.  I can't believe I paid so much for a stiff yoke and no functioning switches.  Then I spent an hour watching you tube, setting up profile, programming switches, and still nothing.  My old saitek panels required just a driver download, and bam, worked as designed, and much cheaper.  I want so much for this to work, I can get used to the stiff yoke, but if the freaking switches won't work it's a shame so much effort went into designing something that doesn't function.  I hope there is a simple solution, but I'm pretty bummed.  I'm going to go swap CPU's and try P3D on this.  

jagerderek
(@jagerderek)
20/11/2019 4:03 am  

Update, after a swap of CPU's and firing up P3D, got it to work.  Still odd I have to do so much programming to make switches do what they're labled to do, but happy to get something working!  Now hurry up with the throttle quad!!!!  🙂

ReplyQuote
ecca d
(@ecca-d)
05/12/2019 4:41 pm  

HI,I have been having trouble setting up the yoke,it seems FSX has been left out of the set up,the switches I can get to work are the opposite way to the switches on the plane which is a piper mooney in FSX,so I have thrown in the towel and use the mouse.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register